Level 8 Certified in
Strategic Financial Management
Level 8 is equivalent to Doctoral level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Doctoral’s programs of Paris-U.
Level 8 Certified in Strategic Financial Management
The aim of this unit is to enable learners to apply financial principles relevant to management in an organisational context, including analytical techniques and theories/models of management accounting, evaluation of budgetary processes, recommending funding sources and appraising investment options.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or PhD of Paris-U.
1. Be able to apply the tools and techniques of cost accounting.
- 1.1 Critically analyse the concepts, features and importance of cost accounting in an organisation.
- 1.2 Apply tools of costing design and costing systems to an organisation.
- 1.3 Recommend improvements to the costing and pricing systems of an organisation.
2. Be able to critically analyse the financial performance of businesses.
- 2.1 Analyse financial statements to assess the financial position of an organisation.
- 2.2 Recommend organisational decisions based on evaluation of financial statements using financial ratios.
- 2.3 Propose managerial recommendations on the strategic portfolio of an organisation based on financial analysis.
- Be able to evaluate the budgetary processes of organisations.
- 3.1 Evaluate budgetary targets for an organisation.
- 3.2 Develop a master budget for an organisation.
- 3.3 Critically evaluate budget and budgetary processes in an organisation.
4. Be able to recommend effective long term and short term sources of funding.
- 4.1 Assess the need for short term working capital and long- term funds for an organisation.
- 4.2 Appraise appropriate sources of short term and funds for an organisation.
- 4.3 Justify choices of sources of funds using a range of criteria related to cost and risk.
5. Be able to critically appraise investment options.
- 5.1 Apply financial appraisal methods to analyse competing investment projects in different kinds of organisations.
- 5.2 Justify strategic investment decision for an organisation using relevant financial information.
- 5.3 Critically analyse strategic investment decisions using information.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experimental Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from Paris-U for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from Paris-U
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become Paris-U's international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.