Level 7 Certified in
Level 7 is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of Paris-U.
Level 7 Certified in Strategic Leadership
The aim of this Level 7 certified is to develop learners’ understanding of the key principles and practice of leadership. This will enhance the individuals’ knowledge, skills and attributes to effectively engage in the role and responsibilities required of an effective team player and leader of a team; being proactive in innovation and improvement to inform strategy and business planning within the organisation.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) of Paris-U.
1. Understand the principles, concepts, differences, and approaches to contemporary leadership.
1.1 Explain the meaning and importance of leadership.
1.2 Contrast the main approaches to the study of leadership.
1.3 Critically evaluate the role of leadership in strategic management.
2. Understand how leadership influences individuals, teams and the organisation.
2.1 Critically compare the relationships between leaders of work groups, and leaders of teams.
2.2 Distinguish between the influence of leadership on groups and teams, and on formal and informal groups.
2.3 Critically evaluate the characteristics of an effective work group and team.
3. Understand the impact of leadership on the organisational performance.
- 3.1 Assess the nature of organisation effectiveness and performance.
- 3.2 Critically explore the main features and requirements of leadership development.
- 3.3 Provide criteria for assessing an organisations strategic effectiveness from a leadership perspective.
4. Understand ethical decision making and organisational value.
4.1 Critically explore the exercise of leadership power and influence.
4.2 Critically review the importance of ethics, values and corporate social responsibilities to an organisation’s value.
4.3 Critically evaluate leadership and sustainability concepts and trends.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL.Q) certified from Paris-U for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from Paris-U
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become Paris-U's international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.