Level 7 Certified in
Pedagogy and Practice in Education
Level 7 is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of Paris-U.
Level 7 Certified in Pedagogy and Practice in Education
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ theoretical and practical grounding in approaches to teaching and learning, related to subject pedagogic knowledge and pedagogic practices.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy of Paris-U.
1. Understand what is meant by subject pedagogy.
1.1 Explain subject pedagogy in own educational specialism or subject.
1.2 Analyse teaching, learning and assessment approaches relevant to own subject area.
1.3 Evaluate teaching, learning and assessment approaches potential for pedagogy.
2.Understand the nature of knowledge and its role in developing pedagogy.
2.1 Critically evaluate the relationship between policy, practice and theory
2.2 Examine how enquiry in practice can extend understanding of pedagogy.
3. Be able to draw on theory and research to support own pedagogic practices
3.1 Apply pedagogic theory and practice to own practice.
3.2 Improve professional practice through observation, reflection, evaluation, enquiry and collaboration.
3.3 Self-evaluate and apply learning to enhance practice.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from Paris-U for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from Paris-U
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become Paris-U's international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.