Level 7 Certified in
Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
Level 7 is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of Paris-U.
Level 7 Certified in Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the importance of managing intercultural communication and perspectives that help to determine educational policy applicable to national and international contexts.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy of Paris-U.
1. Understand the issues and theoretical constructs surrounding intercultural communication and perspectives.
- 1.1 Explore how an increasingly globalised and connected world necessitates dynamic communication skills.
- 1.2 Assess how intercultural communication has become established as an important aspect of applied linguistics.
- 1.3 Critically evaluate the implications this growth has for educators.
2. Understand how dimensions of culture can be barriers to effective communication.
2.1 Analyse the influences of culture on communication and perspectives.
2.2 Explain how barriers of stereotyping and ethnocentrism impede effective intercultural communication and perspectives.
2.3 Compare and contrast communication barriers between two national contexts.
2.4 Evaluate the cultural and social impact of barriers to communication in one national context.
3. Understand how to lead interaction in diverse cultural settings within academic contexts.
3.1 Define intercultural competence.
3.2 Self-assess own levels of ethnocentrism.
3.3 Examine our own cultural assumptions and biases.
3.4 Summarise practical strategies to enhance one’s own and others’ intercultural competence.
3.5 Explore how to utilise positive aspects of one’s own cultural assumptions and biases to lead positive intercultural communication.
4. Understand the management of intercultural communication in education
- 4.1 Explore the notion of ‘culture shock’ in relation to managing intercultural communication in education.
- 4.2 Examine what is acceptable behaviour and appropriate discourse within educational settings.
- 4.3 Analyse how to manage the challenges associated with adopting unfamiliar communication focussed pedagogies in relation to learning.
- 4.4 Evaluate strategies for managing the disorientation and stress that can arise from unfamiliarity.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from Paris-U for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from Paris-U
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become Paris-U's international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.