Level 7 Certified in
Leading Reflective Practice in Education
Level 7 is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of Paris-U.
Level 7 Certified in Leading Reflective Practice in Education
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of reflective practice in order to apply this to their and other’s roles in an educational context, leading planning for personal development.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy of Paris-U.
1. Understand the function of reflective practice in relation to leading the improvement of educational provision and practice.
1.1 Analyse how educational practitioners use reflective practice.
1.2 Evaluate how reflective practice influences behaviour in educational contexts.
1.3 Explore the potential advantages and disadvantages of using reflective practice.
1.4 Explain the importance of leading the engagement of reflective practice to improve own and others’ skills, practice and subject knowledge.
2. Understand theories and approaches for reflective practice.
2.1 Examine theories of reflective practice.
2.2 Examine approaches for reflective practice.
3. Be able to develop reflective practice skills in an educational setting.
3.1 Reflect on practice using a previously discussed model.
3.2 Apply the outcomes of reflection to practice through action planning and creating a personal development plan.
3.3 Analyse how reflective practice can change own perspectives, behaviours, attitudes and approaches.
4. Understand how to lead others in reflective practice.
- 4.1 Analyse the importance of supporting others’ reflection and continual professional development.
- 4.2 Describe approaches used to facilitate other’s reflective practice.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from Paris-U for credit and tuition fee transfer.
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from Paris-U
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home.
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become Paris-U's international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.