1.Understand the role and importance of human resource management in achieving organisational effectiveness.
- 1.1 Illustrate key concepts and models governing Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 1.2 Evaluate the role and importance of Strategic Human Resource Management in organisations.
- 1.3 Analyse the frameworks of Strategic Human Resource Management.
2.Understand the formulation and implementation of human resource strategies.
- 2.1 Analyse the strategic human resource process.
- 2.2 Assess the approaches of Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 2.3 Analyse the development and implementation of human resource strategies.
3. Be able to critically analyse the use and application of a range of HR strategies designed to improve employee and organisational performance.
- 3.1 Evaluate appropriate human resource strategies for an organisation.
- 3.2 Assess human resource strategies and their application in an organisation.
4. Be able to critically evaluate various key perspectives within Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 4.1 Review current literature and perspectives on Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 4.2 Evaluate contemporary issues affecting Strategic Human Resource Management.
To enroll The Level 6 Certified, the learner must possess:
- Graduated vocational schools or College or completed 2nd year of Bachelor or
- Relevant NQF / QCF / RQF Level 5 Diploma, or equivalent or
- HNDs/ NVQs/ Foundation degrees/ Diploma of higher education (DipHE) or
- At least 2 year working experience.
- And learners must be over 18 years old.
The London Academy of Sciences (LAS) reserves the highest decision-making power for admission whether to accept or not accept after a specific review of each candidate’s profile to ensure that they can comprehend and gain benefits when participating. For the fake university or diploma mills, Paris-U shall not be accepted.
If a learner is not from a predominantly English-speaking country, proof of English language proficiency must be provided.
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2 or equivalent
- Or A minimum TOEFL score of 101 or IELTS 6.5; Reading and Writing must be at 6.5 or equivalent
After graduating from Level 6 Certified, students receive all certified documents from the London Academy of Sciences and also the Université Libérale de Paris.
- e-Certificate from the London Academy of Sciences
- Hard copy certificate from the London Academy of Sciences
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from Paris-U for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from Paris-U.
Because the program is accredited and recognized, students can easily use certified in the working environment and have many opportunities for career advancement. In addition, in case if you want to study for a university degree, students can convert all credits and the full tuition fee when participating in the program Paris-U.
The London Academy of Sciences’s Level 6 Certified means:
LAS UK Level 6 certification is the certified at the bachelor level and is equivalent to:
- Level 6 certificate of Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) of UK
- Level 9 certificate of Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
- Level 6 certificate of Credit and Qualifications Framework (CQFW)
- Level 6 certificate of European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Level 7 & 8 certificates of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Level 6 certificate of ASEAN Qualifications Reference Framework (AQRF)
- Level 7 & 8 certificate of the African Continental Qualifications Framework (ACQF)
Students can convert all credits and the full tuition fee when participating in the Paris-U academic programs if they want to study for an academic degree.
Learners can accumulate 20 credits from the Level 6 Certified program when participating in the Bachelor of Business Administration with Hons – final year. Please see the credit transfer policy HERE
Tuition fee transfer:
When participating in the BBA with Hons program, students who have graduated 1 Level 6 Certified will receive a discount of 539 Pounds. Please see the tuition fee transfer HERE
The London Academy of Sciences (LAS) Certified program is not-for-profit, so the tuition fees are fully supported by LAS, Paris-U, and its partners. The London Academy of Sciences reserves the right not to accept more students if the number exceeds the quotas.
- To participate in LAS’s Short courses program, students need to meet the entry criteria corresponding to each level. Please see the “Entry” tab for more details.
- LAS will not accept applicants if their entry qualifications are from diploma mill universities or schools/universities that are not accredited.
- For Level 6 short courses programs, if an entry diploma is unavailable, students must demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- English is not a mandatory entry requirement for short course programs, but candidates need to ensure that English is used in reading documents, listening to lectures, and doing assignments. Candidates should note that English is a mandatory requirement when switching to an academic program at Paris-U.
- Choose the program that suits your requirements. Note that applicants without a university degree will not be able to participate in the program at Level 7, and applicants without a Master’s degree will not be able to participate in the program at Level 8.
- Email your application to email@example.com with all the required documents. You could download the application form here.
- Our admission department will contact you and guide you through further processes if the registration documents need to be supplemented.
- The London Academy of Sciences will issue the Letter of Acceptant (LOA). You wil proceed to the next steps according to the instructions and pay tuition fee.
- The London Academy of Sciences will issue a student confirmation letter, login account to the e-learning system and related documents.
- You have become an official LAS student and enjoy your study journey.
The Short Courses Certified program is a fully online program. You can study anytime, anywhere. The final exam will be uploaded to the system and marked by the academic panel of LAS UK. Students must submit assignments on time. Otherwise, the student is considered not to continue the program.